|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||ENGINEERING & TECHNICALSUPPORTOTHER|
Gas Trainer Assessor & Technical Support EngineerBased Wakefield
Are you an experienced Gas Trainer, Assessor or Gas Engineer with training experience, looking for a support or training role?
Do you want to work for a Boiler Manufacturer?
Able to work within Wakefield?
Once in a lifetime opportunity.......!
A Boiler Manufacturer are seeking an experienced Gas Trainer, Gas Assessor or Gas Heating Engineer with training experience, based within the Wakefield area.
Based within their training centre, you will provide on-site training to internal & external engineers, on the company's product range (Gas, Oil, Renewable).
You will be a self motivated Gas Trainer, Assessor or Gas Heating Engineer with some training or support experience, fantastic communication skills, organised with the ability to understand & support the company's products.
You will possess the following;
- *A Heating (Gas, Oil or Renewable) Engineer background with knowledge of Installation & Fault-finding
- *Ability to deliver training/knowledge at all levels, across a range of experience
- *Previous support, training experience
- *Good presentation & communication skills
- *Computer literate across office applications
- *Full UK Driving Licence - required
Hours & Remuneration:
Monday to Friday, with occasional Saturday working.
Salary £32-36,000, expenses, uniform, laptop, contributory pension & associated benefits
Then please apply to startMonday & call Dan at Start Monday now!