We firmly believe and operate on the basis that we have a responsibility to both clients and candidates.
Consequently, our business model ensures that you will not be wasting time and effort talking to a recruitment consultant chasing a commission; instead, we will provide you with confidential and impartial advice as to how we feel you may 'fit' within the marketplace, carefully matching your expectations with realities.
We will also advise you of any opportunities that may be available and fully brief you regarding the requirements of a role to which you may be suited, including the remuneration and rewards that could be expected.
Therefore, in summary, what you can expect from us is;
- A confidential and impartial discussion with an up to date industry specialist
- A promise that we will keep you informed of all suitable opportunities as they become available
- Candid feedback to help you in your search for the ideal opportunity
- We will fully brief you regarding a position, the company and benefits
- We will only forward your details and CV to a prospective employer with your consent
All we ask of you is;
- Let us know what you are looking for and provide us with accurate personal information
- Ensure that any interview you are invited to attend, you attend on time, or contact us in advance if for any reason you are unable to so
- Provide us with honest feedback
We work across a range of specialist sectors and our vacancies change daily, so, even if you have not found a vacancy of interest on this website, please contact us in confidence to discuss your requirements.