|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||North London & Shires|
|Area||Hertfordshire, EnglandLondon, EnglandMiddlesex, England|
|Sector||ENGINEERING & TECHNICAL|
- ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION ENGINEER
National manufacturer & supplier commercial forecourt equipment (Jetwashes/Air & Water Towers/Vacuums) are seeking a Electrical Installation Engineer to support their continued growth.
Vacancies exist for candidates who reside/work within the following area;
- *1x North London/Hertfordshire area
- 17th Edition Electrical Certification
- Electrical certification; C&G or NVQ advantagous
- Able to use a multi-meter
- A full UK driving licence
- Checkable background/work history
- Reside in the area with parking
IF YOU HAVE THESE SKILLS - Then full product training will be provided.
Home based working in a region, installing the company's equipment. The working hours are Monday to Friday + one weekend per month to be worked.
The remuneration package includes;
- *£26-28,000 circa basic salary (based on Mon-Fri & one weekend)
- *Paid Travel from Door to Door (paid from leave to return)
- *Unlimited Overtime
- *Company vehicle, fuelcard, etc
- *28 to 33 days Holiday (20 rising to 25 days + Bank Holidays)
- *Uniform, tools, PDA/mobile phone