Engineer - Fire/Security/Intruder/Nurse Call
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Milton Keynes, Northampton & M1 areas|
|Area||Bedfordshire, EnglandBuckinghamshire, EnglandNorthamptonshire, England|
|Sector||ENGINEERING & TECHNICAL|
|Salary||£25-34,000 + Car, etc|
- Engineer x6 - Fire, Alarm, Intruder, Nurse Call
A National Facilities Management company, who's clients include retailers, leisure, restaurant groups and government buildings are seeking Service & Maintenance or Installation/Commisioning Engineers, with experience of Fire, Security, Intruder, Nurse Call, CCTV or Access, for their specialist fire & security division who have been established for over 40 years.
Vacancies currently exist in;
- West Midlands - Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhapton, etc
- North - Yorkshire, Manchester, Bolton, Sheffield, M62, etc
- Southwest - Bristol, Taunton, Newport, etc
- Southeast - Kent & Northampton, Milton Keynes, etc
Based from home you will ideally have a minimium of 2yrs experience as an Engineer on Fire, Intruder, etc.
The remuneration package includes;
- £25-34,000 salary based on area/experience
- Overtime & Bonus scheme
- Company Car (hybrid) or Van
- Holiday, pension scheme, etc
Interested? - Then apply and please contact us at Start Monday now!