Heating Trainer & Product Support Engineer - Boiler Manufacturer
Scotland & North England region
Are you an experienced Heating Engineer or Trainer, looking for a support or training role?
Do you want to work for a Boiler Manufacturer?
Can you work throughout the Scotland & North England area with some overnight stays away from home?
Once in a lifetime opportunity.......!
A Boiler Manufacturer are seeking an experienced Gas Heating Engineer or Gas Trainer, to support their products within the field across the Scotland & North England region.
Field based, you will visit merchants, colleges, installers & clients across a region, providing on-site training & product knowledge, along with supporting the sales team, across the company's product range (Gas, Oil, Renewable).
As this is a regional role, there will be some overnight stays away from home.
You will be a self motivated Heating Engineer or Gas Trainer, with fantastic communication skills, organised with the ability to understand & support the company's products.
You will possess the following;
- *A Heating (Gas, Oil or Renewable) Engineer background with knowledge of Installation & Fault-finding
- *Ability to deliver training/knowledge at all levels, across a range of experience
- *Previous support, training experience
- *Good presentation & communication skills
- *Computer literate across office applications
- * Happy to cover a region with some overnight stays away form home
- *Full UK Driving Licence - required
Hours & Remuneration:
Monday to Friday, with occasional Saturday working.
Salary circa £32-35,000 + Vehicle (mobile training vehicle), expenses, uniform, laptop, contributory pension & associated benefits