|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Guildford & GU postcode area|
|Sector||ENGINEERING & TECHNICAL|
|Salary||£30-40,000 prp on experience|
Gas Engineer - Premium Boiler Manufacturer
GU postcode area
Boiler Manufacturer, part of a German Group - are seeking a Gas Engineer (Breakdown & Diagnostic) in the GU postcode area.
Home based, undertaking Boiler faultfinding, breakdown & servicing within the area.
You will be a self motivated Gas Engineer, organised with good customer facing skills and some faultfinding ability.
Product training will be provided to those who possess;
- *Qualifications – ACS Core Gas Safety certification (CCN1 and CEN1)
- *Previous Faultfinding or Breakdown experience
- *Full UK Driving Licence - required
Monday to Friday, Saturdays rota basis - NO Sundays, NO Shifts, NO Standby, No Callout.
PAYE directly employed with the Boiler Manufacturer.
- *£30,000 to £40,000 prp salary (starting £30-33k circa) on experience
- *£1000 Southeast allowance
- *+£750 Lunch allowance per year
- *+Bonus paid in excess of 6 calls in a day
- *Van - Fully expensed & private use
- *Uniform, laptop, contributory pension & associated benefits