- WHITE GOODS ENGINEERS / DOMESTIC APPLIANCE ENGINEERS
New Service Division - European Manufacturer Beko
Beko, one of Europes largest Domestic Appliance Manufacturers, are seeking White Goods Engineers to join them, in order to support their service network.
You will be some of the first directly employed White Goods Engineers to join them in the UK!
They have openings for customer focused, experienced White Goods Engineers / Domestic Appliance Engineers who will work in key postcode areas;
- -Lancashire; Preston/Blackburn/Blackpool (PR/BB/FY)
- -Crewe (CW)
- -Birmingham/Coventry (B/CV)
- -Stoke on Trent (ST)
- -Leicester (LE)
- -Lincoln (LN)
- -Milton Keynes (MK)
- -Northampton (NN)
- -Nottingham (NG)
- -Peterborough (PE)
- -Cambridgeshire (CB)
- -Chelmsford (CM)
- -Southend on Sea (SS)
- -Tonbridge/Ashford (TN)
- -Guildford (GU)
- -Hertfordshire (AL/SG/WD)
- -Bucks & Beds (HP/LU/MK)
- -Berkshire (RG/SL)
- -Oxford (OX)
- -Bristol (BS)
- -Portsmouth (PO)
- -Southampton (SO)
- -Swindon (SN)
- -Newport/Cardiff (NP/CF)
- They are seeking White Goods or Domestic Appliance Engineer’s with experience of a range of appliances including; cookers, washing machines, dishwashers, tumble driers, etc, (refrigeration or gas experience an advantage).
*Basic Salary + Overtime
*Bonus of circa £2000pa (paid monthly)
*Monday to Friday 40hr week
*Saturdays 1 in 4 (day off in lieu)
*Company Van with private use option (fully stocked)
*Holiday – 31 days rising to 36 with service
*Tools, uniform, full support & ongoing training
*Pension – 7% contributory
Have a full UK driving licence & previous White Goods or Domestic Appliance Service Engineer experience?
Then apply or call us confidentially at Start Monday to discuss.