GAS ENGINEER - COMMERCIAL/COMBUSTION
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||ENGINEERING & TECHNICAL|
|Salary||up to £40,000 plus bonus and company benefits|
- GAS ENGINEER - COMMERCIAL/COMBUSTION
M25 (North/ Central London)
Commercial Gas Engineer - Combustion/Commercial/HVAC, to become a Manufacturer Technical Specialist or Commercial Gas Commissioning Engineer for worldwide manufacturer of commercial heating and renewable technology.
Products include; forced draft, pre-mix condensing, pressure jet boilers, CHP, etc.
Working within the London & M25 area.
- *Commercial Gas Engineer Boiler fault-finding & service experience (forced draft)
- *Ideally Gas Commercial Commissioning Engineer experience
- *Commercial Gas ACS accreditation
- *A full UK driving licence.
The remuneration package
- Monday to Friday working
- Basic on experience £35-£40k
- Paid Travel (door to door)
- Overtime over 40hrs
- Daily allowance (£1200pa)
- Monday-Friday (40 hour week)
- One in six standby/out of hours work
- Excellent earning potential
- Company vehicle (Van/car)
- Mobile, fuelcard, laptop, workwear, specialist tools
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays = 33 Days
- Pension 5% contribution
Interested? Then apply and call Jo at Start Monday now!
Keywords; Commercial Gas Engineer, Combustion Engineer, HVAC Engineer, Building Services Engineer, Gas Engineer, Heating Engineer