|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire areas|
|Area||Berkshire, EnglandHampshire, EnglandKent, EnglandLondon, EnglandMiddlesex, EnglandSurrey, EnglandSussex, England|
|Sector||ENGINEERING & TECHNICALMANAGEMENT|
|Salary||£40-43k + Car + Assoc Benefits|
Regional Field Service Manager (Gas/Heating) - Southeast
An experienced Field Service Manager vacancy has arisen with a household name and one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of heating & hot water products.
We are seeking an experienced Field Service Manager to manage a group of gas qualified field-based engineers across the Kent, Surrey, Sussex & Hampshire region.
The ideal candidate will reside within the region and possess;
· Management experience of field based engineers/technical staff
· A technical or engineering background (gas/heating an advantage)
· Effective communication skills (verbal & written)
· Full UK driving Licence
· Computer literate
Reporting to the Southern Operations Manager, you will;
· Manage a team of direct employed Engineers
· Ensure SLA’s targets are attained.
· Maximise performance through training, monitoring and targeting.
· Recruit new engineers in line with the business strategy.
· Contribute and input to departmental initiatives.
· Assist other departments to achieve their goals.
· Help resolve issues with innovative and creative ideas.
This position offers a competitive package including a salary of circa £40-43,000, company car, laptop, mobile, contributory pension scheme and healthcare scheme.