WHITE GOODS ENGINEERS & DOMESTIC APPLIANCE ENGINEERS
A chance to work for a PREMIUM MANUFACTURER!
Previous White Goods Engineer, Domestic Kitchen Appliance Engineer, Commercial Catering Equipment Engineer, Bakery Equipment Engineer, Glasswasher, Cooker, etc, experience. Product training will be given to those who have relevant experience.
Areas & Postcodes
- Cheshire (CW, SK) - Crewe, Stockort
- Manchester (M)
- Dorset (BH/DT) - Bournemouth, Poole, Weymouth, Yeovil, Blandford Forum
- Merthyr & South Wales (CF, NP, LD)
- Cambridgeshire (CB) - Cambridge
- Surrey/West Sussex (RH, CR, GU, SM, BN13-18) - Pulborough, Horsham, Guildford, Croydon
- Hertfordshire (AL, HP, EN) - St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Enfield
- Berkshire (RG, SL) -Reading Basingstoke, Slough
- M25 & London area (CR, KT, SM, TW, UB, E, N, IG, RM, SW, W) - Sutton, Twickenham, Uxbridge, Ilford, Romford, Staines, Sutton, etc
- *£25,000 to £33,000 earnings on experience & area
- *Bonus of circa £2500 + Overtime + £1500 for ACS Gas + £600 for Refrigeration
- *£2500 London living allowance (if you reside in the M25)
- *Van with private use option (fully stocked)
- *6.25 completed calls per day
- *Tools, uniform, full support & ongoing training
- *6 weeks initial training
- *Lots of Benefits
Have a full UK driving licence & previous Appliance Field Service Engineer experience?Apply and please call us at Start Monday to discuss in confidence.