|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Cambridge & Newmarket areas|
|Sector||ENGINEERING & TECHNICAL|
|Salary||£30-40,000 prp on experience|
- Gas Engineer - Boiler Manufacturer
1x IP postcode (Ipswich, Stowmarket area)
1x CB postcode (Cambridge area)
Are you a Gas Engineer or Heating Engineer with Boiler Breakdown & Faultfinding experience?
Do you live in the IP or CB postcode?
Do you want to work for a leading Boiler Manufacturer?
Home based, undertaking Boiler faultfinding, breakdown & servicing within the area IP or CB postcode area.
You will be a self motivated Gas Engineer, organised with good customer facing skills and some faultfinding ability.
Product training will be provided to those who possess;
- *Previous Faultfinding or Breakdown experience (ideally 2+yrs)
- *ACS Core & Boilers certification (CCN1 and CEN1)
- *Full UK Driving Licence - required
- *Live in the postcode required
- *Experience of working on Worcester Bosch, Vaillant, Viessman, Baxi, Ideal, etc
NO Sundays - NO Shifts - NO Standby - NO Callout - NO sales targets
Monday to Friday, Saturdays on rota basis
PAYE directly employed with the Boiler Manufacturer.
- *£30,000 to £40,000 prp salary on experience
- *+£750 Lunch allowance per year
- *+£1000 circa Co Bonus
- *+Unlimited Bonus paid for all extra calls
- *+Van - Fully expensed & private use
- *+Pension of 8%
- *+33 days holiday (25+Banks)
- *+Uniform, laptop & associated benefits